CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here are several pictures of the kids doing a little "scavenger hunt" or more like a treasure hunt, I guess.

Happy Halloween! They had so much fun gathering all the toys and candy and putting it in the bags they had decorated earlier for arts n'crafts. It was so much fun seeing them "perform" for their mommies during circle time. We sang several of the Halloween songs we had been learning all month and did a couple of the pumpkin rhymes too. It was a ton of fun to be a part of! All month I've called them "my little pumpkins" and they do feel like my sweet little guys. Thanks for sharing them with me!

1 comments:

Holly said...

YOU GOT SOME REALLY CUTE PICS OF THE KIDS. THANKS FOR DOING ALL OF THAT. CHLOE HAD A BLAST!! THE BLOG LOOKS SO GOOD. :))