CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two sleeping beauties and one confused prince!

Ok so, to explain... Sophia and Jaiden were playing "Sleeping Beauty" which I guess doesn't really work when you're both being the princess so Sophia conceded and decided to try to wake Jaiden with a "true loves kiss" but to Sophia's dismay (I didn't get a picture of that), but I'm sure not their parents, they are not true loves, so Sophia told Will (I pinky promise) to do it and he looked at me for permission (go figure) and then did it, twice when it didn't work the first time. I could not believe what I was watching, let alone that I had a camera in hand at that very moment. What are the odds! It will go down as one of the cutest exchanges I have ever witnessed, ever! Oh, I almost forgot. Sophia must have thought that Will looked like a good smoocher, because as soon as Jaiden hopped up she laid down for her turn. Score 2 for Will, and 1 for me for a super cute photo story!

0 comments: